Old Age Caretaker Service Provider
Old Age Care at Home in Jalandhar
Old age caretakers include a wide range of services for the elderly and sick delivered in the comfort of their own homes—Old Age Care at Home in Jalandhar and all surrounding cities in Ludhiana, Amritsar, and Mohali. You can request home visits from home care staff based on your needs and the health of your elderly loved ones. Professionals that are trained, experienced, or qualified provide home care services. Their primary purpose is to guarantee your grandparents health and to support them as per their set tasks in line with the care plan on a daily basis.
When do you require an Elderly Caregiver at Home?
- Elderly people living alone: Loneliness is twice as bad for you as obesity. Isolation may have a devastating effect on an elderly person.
- The elderly require personal assistance: Assistance with daily living activities such as bathing, toileting, dressing, eating, walking, and so on. The elderly may or may not be bedridden/semi-bedridden.
- Infected with old age disease: Managing the elderly with diseases such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, dementia, osteoarthritis, and so on becomes a significant issue.
Why need to Choose the Best Caretaker?
So, if you are looking for Old Age Caretakers services for the elderly in Jalandhar? Uriel Old age caretaker service provider in Jalandhar with skilled nurses and caregivers to care for your or a family member’s health care at home, based on their medical needs. Uriel offers a variety of home healthcare services around the Jalandhar region. This covers occupations such as medication administration, medical equipment handling, observation, and care. Our nurses and caretakers are all qualified and have years of expertise.
What are the Responsibilities & Duties of a Caretaker at Home?
- Hygiene & Cleanliness: Assisting the elderly with clothing, bathing, cleaning, and toileting.
- Feeding with proper food: Plan, prepare and serve meals to the elderly in accordance with the recommendations of healthcare experts or family members.
- Administration of Medication Orally: Administer medicine on a regular basis.
- Visiting religious sites and attending family events: Taking the elderly to religious sites, and family activities such as weddings, general gatherings, and so forth.
- Provide Companionship: Enjoying conversation over a cup of tea, companionship while doing activities or hobbies, playing cards or chess, and so forth.
Why Choose Us?
- Your loved one will get focused and personalized care 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Heal in the comfort of your home, surrounded by your family, and under your supervision.
- Access to trained home care experts
- When it comes to patient care, it is less expensive than a hospital.
- Can quickly adapt to your loved one’s changing healthcare needs